Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Walkathon!

Yesterday, we had our Walkathon, which is a fundraiser to raise money for our school’s various charitable projects.

How did you like the Walkathon?  How do you think our school should use the money we raise?  Please leave a reflection as a comment on our blog!

15 comments:

  1. I think the walkathon was so fun, it was better than last year! I think we should give it to WWF and tree companys because animals like tigers ar running out very fast:(. And trees because people are cutting down a lot of trees as well.
    Alastair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Walkathon it was a bit short but that was okay, i really liked it that we were walking by The Rein but as well i liked it that we were walking next to some horses and cows.

    I Liked the WALKATHON!!!!

    I think we should use the money for what ISD is using it for.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the walkathon was a very succesful event because it gave me a chance to see that how helpful it is for the people that are not as lucky as us.
    It was fun, interesting, and hot. I HAD A FUN TIME!!!!!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the walkathon because it was a nice path to take next to the Rine River.And that their was a water brake in beetween that was very helpfull for many people.I also liked the idea of having a partner to talk to the whole time.That was an awsome walkathon!!!

    from Svea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the walkathon is a brilliant idea to raise many for people who need it! I think that doing the fun and games was fantastic as well! I think the money should go to the victims of the floods in pakistan and the rebuilding of houses in Haiti.the walkathon was a complete succses for everyone. It helps people and animals all over the world and is really funfor us

    From Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was also a very helpful for Haiti, Pakistan.
    I hope you had a very nice time.




    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked our walkathon because it was the first time that we did something else as in the other walkethon.But what I did not like was we were not aloud to mix with the oother clases.But I stil dont understand why we did it differently then last time.Because last time we were aloud to mix with other clases and do other stuff.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should use the money to help people with no homes and I liked the walkathon much better than last year because we went straightinto lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it was fun but maybe we could walk more because it was to short.



    Chiho

    ReplyDelete
  10. that walkathon was much better than last year because we got to go straight into lunch and we had lots of activities!
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the walkathon because we were'nt running so we could chat with our freinds wheile we were walking. I aswell liked it because we had a waterbreak but aswell because we were walking alittle next to the countryside.
    I liked how we had the long break and the wonderful wesday activitys, and that we had the lunch outside.


    Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think our wolkathon was better then last year
    because we did so many activitis,games and I really liked music that was after walkathon.

    From: Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was my first walkathon, but I enjoyed it very much! Although I wish it was longer, I think the walkathon was very fun, especialy the I-garden. I think we should give the money to WWF, like Alastair said.

    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  14. i rely like the walkwthon becaus we did not walk so much but i stil think we could do more

    axelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like our walkathon but maybe we could walk much longer because it was really short.


    From:Stacey

    ReplyDelete