Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Glue sticks!

We use a lot of glue in 4.3 ~  so much, in fact, that many of us do not have a glue stick left and we are borrowing from friends.  I suggest sending in 6 labeled glue sticks for the children to keep in their trays.  This will solve our glue stick dilemma.  Many thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Good idea. Tommorow i will buy 6 glue sticks for Julia.

    Ales Drabek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree because I remeber when we had to borrow other peoples glue when I was in 4th grade

    Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to remember to bring them in soon but i can't be sure.
    Alastair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that we have to bring our own glue sticks
    to school because it is not really nice to borrow
    them from other people sll the time.

    From: Stacey

    ReplyDelete