Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to 4.3!

I will be using this blog to keep you informed about what we are doing in class this year.  So far, we have spent time settling in to our new routine and getting to know each other.  We have each made a personal 'Radschlaeger,' or cartwheeler, in order to help us remember the PYP learner profile.  I will upload photos later!

Mrs. LaVoie

11 comments:

  1. there is 36 stars!!
    Chiho,Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new here and i really enjoy it.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was 96 stars!!

    Chiho,Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting my fifth year and every year I have a nice teacher.
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4.3 is the best class I have been to in my whole life
    Alastair and Jeesu

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think that Mrs.Lavoie is a very nice teacher because you teach us very nicely and hard. Me and Stacey are very happy that we are in your class,because we really wanted to be in your class!!!!! YOU ARE AS NICE AS YOU WERE IN PREP.
    THANK-YOU FOR HAVING US. AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

    Sinsarly: Nina, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. we like the class. from matthew and sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like Mrs. LaVoie. From Matthew and Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a wonderful class!!!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. when are we gonna get our new recording pens?
    (I hope we get them on Friday)
    Alan and his Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. also have a nice weekend
    Alan

    ReplyDelete