We are thinking about ourselves as readers and have agreed that:
-Kids like books that are illustrated.
-It is important to choose books that are "just right" for us (meaning we are able to comprehend the meaning of the story)
-We like to read in our home language.
-We like books that have kid friendly things in them (like games, things to collect or contests)
-We like to collect books.
-Books can teach us lessons
-When we read, it is important for us to understand!
We will continue our mind map on Monday - you can still bring in books to share with the class!
I like all the books we brought in.
ReplyDeleteI like our mind map!
ReplyDeleteJeesu
I think you missing one of my books up there called the faraway tree!
ReplyDeleteMy book is not on there yet!:(
ReplyDeleteAlastair
I think it is wery cool to work on this mind map because the books that the others brig are very cool
ReplyDeleteaxelle
this mind map will expand our thinking a lot! From Matthew
ReplyDeleteit would be better to make the picture zoom in because I can't see any of the questons up their because it is so tiny
ReplyDeletemegan
I really liked our mind map because everyone had a chance to connect their books that were meanigful to them with the central idea.
ReplyDeleteStanislava.
I enjoyed the different books.The way they were written was strange.It was a fun activity.
ReplyDeleteIlinca
This was fun because we got to bring a book in that we like.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
I really like the way we did in discussing the mind-map
ReplyDeleteIt's already on the blog all though we just did it this morning.
ReplyDeleteJulia
i really liked are mind map to day
ReplyDeleteI liike our mindmap because it express our selves!
ReplyDeleteChiho
It was fun talking about our mind map
ReplyDeleteyour
maxim
It was fun talk about our unit.It was also fun talking about our mind map.
ReplyDeleteYour: jimy
Yeah, I like reading too! I think I've got 50 books or something(I think.)!
ReplyDeleteAoi
I liked the conversasion too.
ReplyDeletebrandon
Aoi - that's quite a collection of books! Is there a specific series or author that you collect?
ReplyDeleteKeep reading,
Mrs. LaVoie
I like reading Andrew Clements books. I am reading "Frindle".
ReplyDeleteNina
Captain Underpants! :D (In Danish! :D)
ReplyDeleteAlan & Axel! :D
reading is fun. From Matthew
ReplyDeleteMy favourite author is Enid Blyton. from Matthew
ReplyDelete