Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Music with Mr. Thompson

Over the next few weeks in Music, grade 4 children will be conducting an investigation into the subject of form in music. This shows how songs and instrumental pieces are constructed using different melodic themes. In addition, we will be learning to sing a variety of challenging choral pieces.

-Mr. Thompson

10 comments:

  1. I love the song that we will sing in choir soon
    axel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy music it is very fun. We get to listen to music and we get to answer fun quizes. We Get to do lots more fun stuff.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like music
    with mr.Thompson because he maks the music lessen intristing .I relly enjoi the 40-45m with Mr.Thompsom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Tomson,
    you are the best music teacher in the world!!! Our favorite special is music, because we love the way to teach us more and more things. Stacey and me says that you are vey nice.

    Sinsarly: nina Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved choir! I liked more *tuimbe than *tuti tuti tumaistani (*songs) I think I am going to do choir next year!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved choir! I can't believe there's only one choir a week! You are the best teacher in the world!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  7. could we maybe use instruments more often please
    Alastair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Choir is absolutely brilliant. Music lessons are really fun too. from Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is choir singing a new song?
    If we are cool!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your voice becaus you have very cool voice!!!!!!!!!

    Aoi

    ReplyDelete