Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Classroom Agreements

Today the students of 4.3 worked collaboratively to write classroom agreements. These agreements will be used throughout the year to ensure that we all have a successful school year in a safe learning environment. Our agreements are:


1. Be respectful.

2. Be responsible.

3. Treat school materials appropriately.

4. Be nice to everyone.

5. Try your best!

I think you’ll agree that if we stick to these agreements, we’ll all have a fantastic year!

Home/School Connection: Discuss with your child about why these agreements are important and how they can work towards being a better classmate. Please discuss in your home language!

5 comments:

  1. Great classroom agreements!
    Alastair and Jeesu

    ReplyDelete
  2. we think the classroomagreements are great! From Matthew and Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud that I made one of the classroom agreements up(with my table mates)!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these argrements are helpfull for us to learn and konsentrate.
    By Svea and Gordon :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These classroom agreements will create a positive learning enviroment. From Matthew

    ReplyDelete