Today we looked at our central idea for our unit, “How we express ourselves.” Our central idea is:
Language helps us synthesize ideas and information and leads us to new understandings.
We all agreed that this is a tricky central idea, and we will take a few days to ‘unpack’ it (break it apart into manageable bits so that we can all understand what it means). We will rewrite the central idea in kid friendly language as well as translate it into our home languages.
Home/School Connection: As a family, discuss our central idea. What is language? What different types of language can you think of? What does it mean to synthesize (process) ideas and information? As always, please discuss this in your home language!
Hey this is libby cool blog. I think you should check out Mrs.Tetley's.
ReplyDeleteit really cool because all people are unique
ReplyDeleteChiho,Aoi
I liked how we did the mind maps because I rely like the sentrel idear
ReplyDeleteaxelle
I really like expressing my self
ReplyDeleteAxel :-)