Saturday, November 13, 2010

Water Presentations are Coming Soon!

On Friday, the children gave their oral presentations about how limited access to water makes people vulnerable.  I filmed these presentations with the intention of putting them on the blog this afternoon.  This will make it easy for the children to self assess and peer assess their oral presentation skills using our oral presentation rubric ~ reflecting on this will help us improve our presentations before the ad campaign begins.

It is my first time uploading videos to the blog and it is going to take longer than expected.  The videos need to be saved, compressed and converted before they can go on the blog.  Each step takes about 15 minutes per video (with 11 videos, this is time consuming).  I told the children the videos would be on the blog by Friday afternoon, not knowing about all of these intermediary steps, and how long each step takes. 

I do not want the children to be disappointed, which is why I am writing about not having them up on Friday.  I will upload the videos as soon as possible, hopefully throughout next week.  Thank you for your patience... As they say, good things come to those who wait!

1 comment:

  1. I think Maxim and me workedvery gud as a team I have had lots of fun.
    From: Jimy

    ReplyDelete