i think the presentation went well. But there are a few thing i have to work on f.esk i have to work on my body language. all in all,it was a good presentation. sebastian
I think it was a wonderful presentation...we really liked watching it and we also learn a lot. I think you both did a good job in putting together the presentation and presenting it. Maybe next time, think about what sort of questions you might become afterwards from the audience....
VERY good job; Sebastians Mother and Laura (grade 1.1)
i think the presentation went well. But there are a few thing i have to work on f.esk i have to work on my body language.
ReplyDeleteall in all,it was a good presentation.
sebastian
I think we could do some more body language. I think we could do better at not having so many pauses. but in total I think we did a good job.
ReplyDeleteI loved watching your presentations. I have a question for you?
ReplyDeleteWhat did you learn by doing an oral presentation instead of writing an information report?
Mrs. Coffey
I think it was a wonderful presentation...we really liked watching it and we also learn a lot. I think you both did a good job in putting together the presentation and presenting it. Maybe next time, think about what sort of questions you might become afterwards from the audience....
ReplyDeleteVERY good job;
Sebastians Mother and Laura (grade 1.1)