Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Assembly on Friday

This coming Friday (November 26th), fourth grade will be repeating our assembly performance for any parents who would like to attend after the main assembly.  This should be around 9:15.  Parents can wait in the foyer until the school assembly is over.  The performance should last approximately 10 minutes.  We look forward to seeing you there!

5 comments:

  1. the assembly was very good I hope that we raise much money for por people that dont have water to drink.
    From Jimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the assembly went well because nobody made a mistake and we sounded very good. I was sad my Mum could not go because I wanted her to see it but my Dad came which is somone!
    Alastair

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the assembly was very good because i think people understud our message.I thinkk its very sad that people dont have limited acsses to fresh and clean water.
    from gordon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The assembly was great fun(even though practice was boring.). I wanted to picked to speak but I didn't get picked. It was a little disappointing. I hope I get to perform again.

    from: Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great assembly. I loved your singing and the way you worked together!

    I also loved the connection to the "big idea".

    Well done!

    Mrs. Coffey

    ReplyDelete