I can improve on my gesture and body language and try to speek more fluetly so I can be understood. Also I should have more eye conntact to the audience.
I like how svea put alot of interesting facts in her presentation. Svea spoke clearly and in a good speed and good volume. Svea understood the task well and she made a good use of it even though she stopped in the middle and froze up.
I think Svea could improve by doing more gesture body language.
Ithink I did quite well at speaking except the video made my voice sound weird.Our information was good but I didn't make enough eye contactand I could have used more body language.
I can improve on my gesture and body language and try to speek more fluetly so I can be understood. Also I should have more eye conntact to the audience.
ReplyDeletefrom
Svea :P
I like how svea put alot of interesting facts in her presentation.
ReplyDeleteSvea spoke clearly and in a good speed and good volume.
Svea understood the task well and she made a good use of it even though she stopped in the middle and froze up.
I think Svea could improve by doing more gesture body language.
Julia
Next time I shouldn't stay stiff I should move a bit more!
ReplyDeletefrom:Axel
Ithink I did quite well at speaking except the video made my voice sound weird.Our information was good but I didn't make enough eye contactand I could have used more body language.
ReplyDeleteMatthew
I liked presentating
ReplyDeleteFrom:Axel.W ;-)