I should try to have more body language for example showing faces how it is in other countries where they dont get water so easy than we do. I realy need to have more eye contact with the adience because I had very little eye contact. Gordon
I think I need more gestures. I could also looked up and talk louder. I was quiet. Me, Nina and Gordon had very little time to practice. The reason is ...... I deleted some of the powerpoint(ooooops!). We had to do it again. Although we had very little time to practice, we did pretty good.
I think that I had a good eye contact but I could have looked to the audience a bit more because sometimes when I was presenting I looked at my note paper other than the audience.
I think that i speeked a bit too softly to be understood. Next time we do a presentation, when proforming i will try to speak louder.
I think i did well on natural voices, fluent wording and has appropriate expression. nina
I should try to have more body language for example showing faces how it is in other
ReplyDeletecountries where they dont get water so easy than we do. I realy need to have more eye contact with the adience because I had very little eye contact.
Gordon
I think I need more gestures. I could also looked up and talk louder. I was quiet. Me, Nina and Gordon had very little time to practice. The reason is ...... I deleted some of the powerpoint(ooooops!). We had to do it again. Although we had very little time to practice, we did pretty good.
ReplyDeletefrom; Aoi
I think that I had a good eye contact but I could have looked to the audience a bit more because sometimes when I was presenting I looked at my note paper other than the audience.
ReplyDeleteI think that i speeked a bit too softly to be understood. Next time we do a presentation, when proforming i will try to speak louder.
I think i did well on natural voices, fluent wording and has appropriate expression.
nina